Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Sweet Sara 6/5/2001- 5/14/2009

I greatly appreciate all the prayers and well wishes for Sara. However, Sara lost the battle with IMHA and went to Heaven Thursday morning. I'm heartbroken and miss her so much but it gives me comfort knowing that she is in Heaven healthy and happy with her energy back and is probably playing fetch all day. Even though we thought we would have Sara for quite a few more years we are thankful for every moment we were blessed to have her. She was an amazing dog and was such a blessing in our lives in so many ways.

I'm so glad we have the videos of her playing with Riley so we can show him when he gets older. Here is a video of Sara and Riley with the jumperoo that was taken just a couple weeks ago.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that she is gone now. If there is anything we can do let us know. We love you an we are here for you and we will miss her too.

    ReplyDelete