Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fun times

It's been a busy few days.

Thursday we went to Paradise Pond, then to eat lunch with Mimi and after nap the boys went to hang out with Aunt Corie, Colton and Haden while I went back to the dentist for my post-op check.

Friday we had a playdate at a friends house from playgroup. In the afternoon we spent quite a bit of time walking the neighborhood so Riley could use his newly repaired tricycle.

Today we took a fun trip to the Dollar store, then Riley helped me make a sample of the craft I'm planning for my in home playdate. After nap we went to Decorator's Warehouse with Mimi where it was so fun to see the boys amazed and excited by all the cool Christmas decor. Then we went back to Mimi's house to help Papa pick up sticks(Xander decided to help pick up acorns instead) and to play with Mimi and Papa for awhile.

I didn't get pictures from all of these things but some are below. (the app I'm blogging with won't let me put them in order or add captions :( )

No comments:

Post a Comment