Monday, January 19, 2009

3 day Weekend!

We had a great 3-day weekend. It was nice and relaxing and I got to spend the entire weekend with Riley. Here are a couple cute video clips from the weekend.

This first video is of him on his play gym. He is getting frustrated because he can't quite get the toy all the way to his mouth.

This next one is two short clips of Riley and I playing with Sara. He really thinks she is hilarious. On the second clip I was trying to angle him more so you could see his face but apparently I need to turn the TV off or the lighting on the camera gets messed up. I'm still learning how to use the camera but it has definitely been fun.

Unfortunately, the three day weekend is over and Ryan and I have to go back to work tomorrow, but it was fun while it lasted.

1 comment:

  1. Riley and Sara look like they get along quite well. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete