Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Riley's New Cradle

Monday was the first day back to work for both Ryan and I after a very nice vacation. It was very tough to go back to work and even tougher to leave Riley again.

We did have some excitement when we got home that evening as Riley's new cradle arrived! He had outgrown the weight limit of the bassinet but Ryan and I were not quite ready for him to go sleep in his crib in his room. I put the cradle together and took some shots of Riley in his bassinet and in his new cradle. He has a lot more space and really seems to like it. He slept well in it but apparently scooted himself down to the bottom of it because in the morning his feet were sticking out between the slats. We ended up putting a bumper in the next day and it helped a lot.







1 comment:

  1. The new cradle looks great, hope that works for you for awahile..love the video of Riley laughing at Sara..Keep the pictures coming. He is growing soooo fast. Love to all Mi-Mi

    ReplyDelete