17 years ago
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Finger Lickin' Good
Lately Riley has become increasingly interested in his hands. He now would much rather suck on his fingers than a pacifier (although he was never really that excited about pacifiers). He still hasn't figured out how to get the thumb in his mouth and instead usually settles on the pointer finger. Currently he seems to be ambidextrous and switches hands or sometimes tries to put both in at the same time. Here are a few pictures I have of him with his fingers in his mouth.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wonder what the fascination is that babies have with hands... Dylan has been trying to eat his since he was born. I have to take them out of his mouth and give him his pacifier instead. He really goes to town on them when he is hungry. :)
ReplyDeleteRiley doesn't seem too interested in the pacifier. Every now and then he will take it but most of the time he prefers his hands.
ReplyDelete