I'm not super happy about the tooth because I'm still breastfeeding and also it is just one more thing to show he is growing up so fast. I like the baby stage and as much as Ryan is excited about Riley getting to be more of a toddler I'm not in any rush for the baby stage to be over with. Even still the new tooth is still exciting so I thought I would share.
I worked hard this morning to try to get a picture and these are the best I could get as he kept sticking his tounge in the way. The tooth is barely peeking through but you can see the bit of white. It is one of the bottom center teeth. You might have to click on the picture to expand it to really see it.
Here is a close up.
You can't see the tooth in this picture but I wanted to show he was still happy even after I kept trying to hold his mouth open to get a picture.
Wow, Riley you got your first tooth so much earlier than Brant did. You are growing up so fast. You just get cuter every day. We love you!
ReplyDelete