Well we got through the weekend and it actually went quite well. I was expecting Riley to be fussy all weekend because of his shots (like he was after his 2 month shots) but he was actually in a really good mood this weekend. We wrapped up the weekend with a visit to Mimi's.
It was a little too exciting for Riley and he decided he didn't want to take a nap while we were there which actually made him really cranky for a bit because he was so tired. He finally fell asleep in his Daddy's lap.
Here he is later this evening in his chair modeling the cute onesie his Aunt Jessie bought him.
Also as a random side note here are some pictures of him in a Hawaii onesie we got passed down from Brant that Riley wore Saturday. I think it is actually the onesie that Ryan and I bought for Brant when we got married in Hawaii 2 years ago. Who knew eventually it would be used for our own son?
He looks so cute and is growing up way too fast. He looks great in his hand-me-downs.
ReplyDelete