We ordered an exersaucer for Riley because we really thought he would enjoy it because he likes to look around all the time and likes to be in an upright position.
The exersaucer finally arrived Wednesday but I did not have time to put it together until after Riley was already in bed. So Thursday he finally got to try it out. Here are a few videos of him in it. He really seems to like it.
The first video is the longest. It was too long to put on Flickr.
The next two videos I put on Flickr as some people have requested the ability to watch videos full screen. Hopefully this will give you that opportunity.
Click here for video
This video shows Sara bringing him her ball expecting him to throw it. I zoomed out so you can see her waiting. Also note how our living room has turned into baby city. It was once a nice open area for Sara to play fetch. Now it has an assortment of play gyms, swings, bouncers, blankets and now an exersaucer.
Click here for video
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment